HI, HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!

MICROSOFT OFFICE POWERPOINT



“I Love Presentation, I Love Creative Slide, I Love To Communicate With Other People, I Love To Meet People and I Love To Share Information”

               My Awesome Group Presentation During Bachelor in
               International Business, UiTM Malacca


                   
Chinese Girl!!



Microsoft Office PowerPoint is one of the Microsoft Office products. Where, Microsoft office is the software to do the office task for business people and for officer. Not only that, student and lecturer also use Microsoft office in convey information, teaching method, presentation and doing the task or assignment.

I love to talk and I have lots of hobby and some of my hobby like what I already stated above statement. Yes! In order to achieve my entire hobby above, I choose and use Microsoft Office PowerPoint as the platform, tools and technique for me to convey all the information and data to the audience or people that deal with me. Further study is one of the platforms for me to fulfill and do my hobby. It is because, during study we need to do the presentation or talk in front of lecturer and our friends’ right? So, from that we need to prepare ‘awesome slide’ which can impress and attract audience to listen, focus, give two way communication and comfortable to your presentation.

                                    Tips to Make An Awesome PowerPoint 


Frankly speaking, to me if my PowerPoint slides creative and awesome!! It may help to boost or increase my level of confident and the most important it makes me feel happy, proud to be presenter plus comfortable to present in front of people. Oh, my god! I LOVE to do that!!. That is why I’m taking business field during my study and of course I’m open up my own business, because business is one of the fields that we meet people every day and of course we need to talk much. Besides, in Islam our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W has mentioned that 9/10 sources of our fortune come from business.

Fail to be attractive will make people bored as picture below:

                       
                        Sources From: http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/presentationskills.htm

                           
Design creative slide is one of my hobby and I love to do it, so in order to make me more creative, I try not to depend so much in using the existing template that already provide in Microsoft Office PowerPoint but, I love to design my own template which the color and its criteria followed my taste and preferences. Besides, not only based on my taste and preferences as my references in designing, I also care about who the person that I need to do the presentation in front of, is it she or her formal or informal person or open minded person. Next, environment the place that I want to do the presentation one of important thing that I am considers. For example, if the class is full of light and rays then I will use darker background color for my PowerPoint slide so that, we can create a contrast between the slides and the environment.

                                                      PowerPoint Make Easy 
                  Sources From: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93ubF7zJiCo

Furthermore, by insert suitable and creative shapes, smart art, chart, clip art, picture and video it is very useful in making our PowerPoint slide to become attractive and creative plus intelligence. On the other hand, the size and color of choosing theme fonts must be suitable and can match with the background slides color. If we use the wrong way, audience may not able to read our information or data clearly that we put in our PowerPoint slides. Because I really love to design PowerPoint slides and talks, this hobby leads me to attend seminars, reading and searching to know more about color.
                                       
                                        Tips to Make An Attractive Presentation



Here, to all my reader if you have the thing that you love to do, just do it don’t take so serious on whatever negative comment that people say about your interest or hobby, because you can be success if you do what you LOVE.

Thank You

0 comments: